Monday, January 26, 2009

What a Dad!!!

So Bret was resting on the couch with a horrible headache when we got home from school/violin lessons. The girls wanted to secretly color their dad's feet so they got the markers out. I'm pretty sure Bret woke up immediately but he didn't stop them. He was such a good sport and the girls giggled the whole time. I remember my friends and I painting my dad's toe nails when we were little.





The final product


What a good dad my kids have!!!!



I just added this so you could see what we saw this morning when we opened our front door.



1 comment:

leslie m. said...

He is a good Dad. Jeff won't let anyone touch his feet. It makes him nuts! I am glad you got good pictures. I am pretty sure we have some pictures of Dad's toes when you painted them.