Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ellie's Bedroom

Ok Kami this is Ellie's bedroom. She loves it and isn't scared about being the only one sleeping in the basement. She feels like a princess in her canopy bed. Can you see the lights along her head-board? They are rod-iron butterflies. She uses them as her night-light. They are so cute.
I didn't get a good picture of the window but it has a cute little seat and we put up wayne's coat all along that wall.
Kami you would be proud. I made Ellie's name and put paper on the letters. It turned out ok. You can't really see them in this picture but they are on the shelf.


I also made this. I used one of the canvas' Nana gave me. Ellie glued on all the flowers.



We are going to build her a desk by the door under those shelves. I also gave her my Madame Alexander dolls which she has been wanting for years. She feels very special.

Add Video

5 comments:

Kami P. said...

Ellie, your room is soooo cute. It's a fairy/princess land. I bet you love it. My favorite part is your canopy. Too fun. Thanks for sending me pictures.

Nichole Rammell said...

Her room is very pretty. you guys did a great job! Anna wants her room to be painted the same color! so u better get your basement finished so you'll be able to start working on ours!!

Nickie said...

You creative people! Her room looks so good, I wouldn't be afraid if my room looked like that too!
I loved the tag, I love the things kids say. Kermit said I was 30 feet tall and weighed 0 pounds. I'm a straw.
Things look so good at your house! I miss you guys!

leslie m. said...

Way to go Ashlee. It looks like a Pottery Barn bedroom. I loved the thing you made for Ellie's pictures out of the canvas. What a good idea.

KEYSHA said...

Adorable room! Your mom was telling me about it at the family reunion, so I had to come and take a peek.

I can't believe how grown-up Ellie is (since our days over in Hawaii). She is one beautiful girl! (And her personality is so cute!)