Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peck Family Reunion

These are my favorite photos from the Peck Reunion. We went camping at a five star camp ground in Star Valley. We had a pool, bumper boats, showers, etc. If you want to see more visit Leslie's blog. I'm sure Keysha will be posting some as well.
Kaylee and Brylee all dressed up and playing with their "Plumbers". Leslie kept Plumber (our hampster) for us when we went to the Scherer reunion and ever since Kaylee has been wanting Plumber back. She called Brylee once and said, "I had Plumber first." So I found these ty.com hampster beanies that look just like plumber. They are awesome. Both Kaylee and Brylee love them and call them Plumber. They are much better than the real thing because I don't have to worry about Brylee killing or losing it.

My little family at Periodic Springs. This was really a pretty place.

My mom and dad playing the rubber band game during Survivor! We had to get the rubber bands around our necks using only our faces, not even mouths. Dad looked so funny because he has almost no bones/cartlidge left in his nose due to breaks that the rubber band basically flatened his nose.
Also during Survivor the boys had to try and take off the other's shoes. The man left with his shoes on won. It got down to bret and my dad and dad won. Bret said afterwards, "Your Dad is STRONG." You still got it Dad!!!
Brylee would not stay close to camp and kept running away. It seemed like I was always looking for Brylee so when she decided the fire pit looked like a sandbox we were actually relieved that she stayed put for almost an hour....until I had to clean her up!!!

3 comments:

Kami P. said...

YEAH!!! Thank you for more pictures. I keep going back to Leslie's blog to look at the fun I missed out on. Love you guys.

Nelly said...

Hey Scherer Family! It's so fun to see pictures of your girls- they are so cute!
Have a great summer!

Nickie said...

I love the little pink pimp costumes, they are rockin'.
You guys are such a cute fam. I can't believe how big Brylee's getting, what a beautiful girl!
Love you!