Friday, July 11, 2008

Ellie has been tagged by Liv

Q: What's something that Mommy always says to you?
A: I love you

Q: What makes Mommy happy?
A: Her family being happy

Q: What makes Mommy sad?
A: When I don't listen to her

Q: How does Mommy make you laugh?
A: Tickeling me

Q: What was Mommy like as a child?
A: Just like me

Q: How old is your Mommy?
A: 40 (and I thought turning 30 in a few weeks was sad)

Q:How tall is your Mommy?
A: Bigger than me (She said the same thing as Liv who is 2, is that a bad sign)

Q: What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
A: digital scrapbooks

Q: What does Mommy do when you're not around?
A: Take a nap (I wish)

Q: If Mommy was going to be famous, what would it be for?
A: Creating Scrapbooks (you can tell I have been working on these lately)

Q: What is your Mommy really good at?
A: Reading

Q: What is Mommy not very good at?
A: Singing (YEP)

Q: What does Mommy do for her job?
A: Math

Q: What is Mommy's favorite food?
A: Stuffed Mushrooms

Q: What makes you proud of your Mom?
A: She's a good mom

Q: If Mommy was a cartoon character who would she be?
A: Jimmy Neutron's Mother

Q: What do you and your Mommy do together?
A: Watch movies

Q: How are you and Mommy the same?
A: Our eyes

Q: How are you and your Mommy different?
A: I don't have my ears pierced and my mom does.

Q: How do you know Mommy loves you?
A: She buys me stuff

Thanks Liv for tagging Ellie. She really thought this was fun and happy to be a part of my blogging.

3 comments:

Kami P. said...

Ellie, that was so cute. You know your mom pretty well don't ya? We love you guys.
p.s. Ellie, I can't wait to pictures of your bedroom. Your mom told me how cute it is.
love,
Kami

Nick and Kara said...

Q: How do you know Mommy loves you?
A: She buys me stuff


That's how I know my wife loves me.

mom said...

That was really fun to read! Thanks for sharing it with us-love you both. Pictures of Ellie's bedroom next? I guess I will see it tomorrow (we are going to Pocatello for church cuz Ash & Bret and talking/singing.)