Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Things

I feel so bad that I never post so I HAVE to do this tag!

8 T.V. Shows I like to watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Smallville
3. SVU
4. 24
5. Deal or No Deal
6. Used to be a Lost fan
7. Used to be a Grey's Anatomy fan
8. No time for anymore


8 Places I like to eat:
1. Bajio's (there is one in Pocatello and I also love it)
2. Ruby Tuesdays (I only ate there once and had Salmon but my mouth waters each time I think about it)
3. Olive Garden
4. Cheese Factory
5. Sanang (Spelling??) it's a local restaurant here in Pocatello down by the co-op. It is NEAT but very pricey!
6.
7.
8. ...I don't eat out much

8 Things I did today:
1. Went to Professional Development mettings
2. Took Ellie to Walmart to exchange a B-day gift
3. Vaccumed the basement because the carpet was installed today! YEAH!!!!!!!
4. Set up the basement furnitute and cleaned out the two spare unfinished rooms.
5. Helped Ellie make a beaded necklace
6. Corrected two classes worth of math tests
7. Bathed Brylee
8. Posted on my blog for the first time in weeks again.



8 Things I'm looking Forward to:
1. getting our basement ready for guest (we have 1.5 weeks until they all show up and I just need to paint and hang the doors. )
2. My Twilight Movie Party (225 girls...we have rented the theatre for a private red carpet showing, we are getting dropped off and picked up in limos, we have a pre-party and a post-party, and we will all be wearing matching twilight t-shirts) I cannot wait.
3. Going to Todd's Football game tomorrow at the ISU mini-dome. I get to see my family.
4. leslie having that baby!!!
5. Thanksgiving: it will be chaotic but I am excited
6. Seeing Kami and her family over the holidays.
7. Christmas shopping with Bret: Yes I am not shopping without him this year. We are getting a babysitter and going on a shopping date. I think it will be fun.
8. Bret finishing his masters degreeS


8 Things I can't live without
1. Bret
2. Ellie
3. Brylee
4. My Family
5. The Gospel
6. My Friends
7. My Cell Phone
8. My Debit Card

5 comments:

Candi said...

I just have to ask, this Twilight party, are you the one putting it on?!!! I don't even know 225 ladies! Is it a book club or what? I need more details! If you are the one putting it on, wow you should become a party planner. I wish I lived close enough to join the fun.:)

Kami P. said...

I'm so excited to see your basement! And I, too, am very impressed with your Twilight party. I'm guessing it's like an enrichment party or something- that's crazy Ash! And I love the halloween pictures. They both look so cute and I can't believe how long B's hair is getting. I am so jeleous Livi's doesn't look half that beautiful. Loves.
p.s did ellie get the bday card i sent her?

Ashlee Scherer said...

ok so our Twilight party is being put on by a girl named Mecina Price. She is one of my good friend's sister. She has organized the entire thing. There is so much going on, even a silent action for a charity. We have been promised some surprises as well. She even did her own filming of the previews that will be showing prior to the movie. So we get to cut all the other previews. The invitations were delivered on a silver tray with an apple by a man in a tuxedo. The invitations look just as nice as any wedding invitation, white writing on glossy black paper with the Twilight book cover. She also sends us via email any updates on magazine articles and pictures of the filming. I get at east 1-2 emails a week. Amazing!! I will be posting pictures after next Saturday.

Keysha said...

I loved seeing you today! Your house is adorable and you're just fun to be around! Can't wait till New Years!!!

Nickie said...

Sorry my music scared you! It does that to me sometimes too.
Your girls looked soooooo cute for Halloween, they just get prettier every day!
Love you!