Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween - A little Late

Ok I know I am two weeks late but my mom is insisting so here are the halloween pics.

Ellie was a go-go-girl and loved her costume. Anything that makes her feel pretty!!! And...she did look beautiful.
She played her role all too well!!

Our Pirate was trying to walk the plank...



We didn't carve pumkins until the Wednesday before Halloween. I almost bagged it but then decided the kids deserved a little fun and some time with mommy. They haven't got much of that lately with me spending all my spare time in the basement painting. I was so happy I did take the time to do this. We had so much fun and Brylee just loved it. She had her own LITTLE pumkin and she took all the insides out herself. She would get it clean, exclaim, "Mommy I did it," then she would put all the stuff back inside the pumkin and start all over. She cleaned her pumpkin out at least five times. She helped me decide what shapes she wanted the face features and each time I cut one out she would say, "Mommy, you did it, good job!" She was so excited and even more so when we lit them.



Brylee proud of her pumkin!!!!




No comments: