Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oregon Vacation

During Spring Break we went to Oregon with Bret's parents. We drove down the coast, visited several light houses, explored the sea lion caves, saw star fish and anemones in the tide pools, visited the Tilamook Cheese factory, and went to a large aquarium. We had a great time.

Ellie and I loved the light houses.

Ellie and Grandpa Scherer down by the monoliths. This is where the tide pools were. We went during low tide and got to see all the sea life in the rocks.

Bret & Ash in Astoria
Bret with his girls!!

5 comments:

leslie m. said...

Kaylee love to see the pictures of Brylee and Ellie. Cute blog! Keep up the good work.

Kami P. said...

Yeah Ash!!! I'm so excited about your blog. Now we'll be chatting all the time. You've done a great job. I love your side pictures of everyone's "fav's". I'm might steal that idea from ya.
Love and miss you so much!

Nickie said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are so beautiful! They look so grown up, even B!
It's so good to see your cute faces again! I just love you guys and we miss hanging out with you!
I'm so glad we can just see you anytime we want to now!
Love you!

Candi said...

Welcome to the blogging craze! I am glad to be able to keep in touch with you now! Tell Ellie not to worry, she is not alone in the akward stage of teeth. Cara is right there with her. They still are beautiful girls, teeth and all!

Candi said...

By the way, thanks for the cute blog link, I wanted to change mine, but wanted any quick and easy way to do it. Your site was perfect!