Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun Tag

i am: Ashlee Rae Scherer
i think: I'm becomming a blogger
i know: my husband loves me
i want: no debt
i have: so many projects to do around my house
i wish: I wouldn't raise my voice at my kids. (Kami can you help me out with this one?)
i hate: yelling at Ellie
i miss: Kris and Ken
i fear: losing Brylee - she's a wanderer and a runner!
i feel: great - most of the time
i hear: the answering machine. (I am at bret's parents and didn't want to answer the phone)
i smell: some kind of lotion - ellie must have found some of her grandma's
i crave: Chocolate - the sympony bar with Toffee
i search: for something to buy Bret - and it never fails, he always returns it.
i wonder: if we will move again in 10 months!
i regret: not spending more time with those I love when I lived close to them like Kris and Kami.
i love: my family
i care: how my friends and family view me.
i always: kiss my girls
i am not: an athlete
i believe: life is good
i dance: with Ellie
i sing: to ellie every night. She picks from I am a Child of God, Heavenly Father, I like to look for Rainbows, or I love to see the Temple. I use to read to her, now she reads to herself and then I sing.
i don’t always: say my prayers
i write: very little.
i win: with Bret - he lets me do and have what I want.
i lose: to ellie at most games - I have to or it is not fun.
i never: swear
i listen: to Hannah Montana and High School Musical soundtracks
i can: teach math!
i am scared: for our way of life, I don't want it to change
i need: peace in my home
i am happy about: my girls

I tag all who read this.

7 comments:

Kami P. said...

Help you not yell?! LOL I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes I wish I COULD because it sure gets their attention when Frank does! Honestly my voice doesn't know how to do it. Anyways, you're a sweet and awesome mom non-the-less. Love you.

Kami P. said...

I have a fun tag for Ellie to do that I'll post on my blog soon if she's interested. (I just know that sometimes the older kids have fun with these blogs too.)

Jared P. said...

Ash, so are you guys considering moving in 10 months? Or, are you just saying that you're tired of moving so often?

Ashlee Scherer said...

Jared..tired of moving so much. We hope to stay put this time but you never know.

Nickie said...

If you do move again, you should come live by us again, I miss you.
You should be grateful you can teach math, I can't even learn it miss smarty pants.
love you!

mom said...

Thanks, sweetie, for showing me your house-it's crazy that we're only 2 hours away and I can't seem to get over to see you!! Soon though. Love that you're blogging-I think a gramma invented this whole thing!!

Kara said...

Hey Ash! I told you I'd post and leave my address... johnsonsemya@blogspot.com
I'll update my blog if you do!