Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weekend at Grandma Peck's House

Okay so first of all I apologize for not posting for a few weeks, or has it been months???? The summer was not long enough for me to become a blogger adict so when school started, blogging was the first to get ignored.

Bret had to go to Minneapolis for a training session for his work so the girls and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Peck's house for the weekend. Jeff and Leslie also came down and we celebrated Leslie's big 27th birthday Saturday night with icecream cake. We helped Les tie a quilt for Christmas. I think she is so happy to have that project done! We also got a lot of card playing in with the littlle bros and Dad.


Grandma and Grandpa have a new horse and of course this was the highlight of the weekend. Kaylee and Brylee gave Grandma a big hug as a thank you!!!

Have you decided to name him Dancer Mom??
Of Course Ellie had to drive the 4-wheeler
Kisses goodbye!!! We love you Grandpa and Grandma. Thanks for a fun weekend.

4 comments:

KEYSHA said...

That's great you were able to go visit your parents. I'm sure they love when you and your girls come to play! Glad you were able to get some good 'ole card playing in:) And a horse! How exciting!

Kami P. said...

I was wondering if you had given up the blog world or what?! :-) I knew you guys were all going to be in Carey for the weekend and it made me really home sick. :-( But thanks for posting pictures! I love 'em. Brylee looks bigger. Can't wait to see you in December.

Nickie said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I bet your parents were thrilled to have all those cute little girls at their house for the weekend.
A horse! I wouldn't know the first thing to do with a horse, I think they like carrots?
So, did you guys ever get a new puppy?
Love you guys, and it is just so good to see your little faces! I miss you!

leslie m. said...

Good job. I haven't got my pictures posted yet. Oops!